Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I heart Tuesdays





The first day of Spring! And on a Tuesday! Even though it's still a bit chilly outside, the grass smells a little sweeter, the flowers look a little brighter, and I feel like dancing. I love spring! Not that I wish time away, but all winter I look forward to this day. And it's here! Ahhhhh, soon there will be bbq dinners, breakfast outside every day, summer skirts and pretty summer sandals, swimming at the beach, melting ice cream.......everything feels so much sweeter today.

3 comments:

  1. For a second there I thought I was reading an old post... Spring?? But then I remembered you're in Oz, where seasons are all different... We're nearing the end of summer here :(
    Enjoy Spring. It is my favorite season of them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to meet you today @ the market!! Love your blog :) Hope to see you again soon & will be following your blog journey :) such amazing photo's. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm loving the new signs of warmer weather and late summer nights too...love your pics.

    ReplyDelete