Sunday, March 28, 2010

The country


I'm busy working on a few new projects, which I will be sharing with you all in the next few weeks.  
Both my Etsy and Madeit shops will be shut until Easter, while I immerse myself in all that is going on around me ~ family, friends, Christenings, hens night and wedding of one of my closest friends, more family, more friends, and more Polaroid opportunities than I have film for.
I will pop in to this space to share little snippets with you.  

Does anyone else the the country as much as I do.....
the wide open skies...
the blues and greens....
the wild flowers and long grass......
the fresh air.......

3 comments:

  1. i love the greens in these photos. so fresh.
    enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I dream of the country too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds incredible exciting & wonderful ...

    & i too love the country. I tried living in the city once but it's never gonna work for me. Give me wide open spaces & big skies.

    ReplyDelete