Monday, May 31, 2010

Dreams to reality

Is there anything better than seeing your dreams becoming a reality? Once upon a time, I began to dream of having my art stocked in real bricks and mortar shops...and so to be receiving queries from shops wanting to stock my work, well, it makes my heart sing...and dance! 

The boxes of photo blocks above have been shipped to my newest stockist, Nest in Penguin, Tasmania, and I hope they find wonderful new homes. 

{Please excuse the dark polaroid, somedays I just have to play with Sonny even though I know the sky is too dark!}

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your accomplishment! How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really exciting susannah! congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Suse!! I'm so excited for you! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Susannah!!!! that is just SO wonderful :) I am so happy for you! They look fantastic all packaged up & ready to GO XO

    ReplyDelete